Anyone using IUS

Post by Francisco J. Gonzale » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Is there anyone using IUS or developing anything for it. All the
messages seem to
be of version 7.x or previous. I would like to exchange opinions or
experiences
with Datablades, programming, and using

Regards,
    Paco

-- ----------------------------------------------------

COMPOLASER, S.L.
Tln.: +34-1-7158762 Fax: +34-1-7158705

Anyone using IUS

Post by Seth Grim » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Try posting, in addition, to the ius-users mailing list, of which I
am the moderator.  Send the message
        subscribe ius-users

                                        Seth

--
Seth Grimes   Alta Plana   Internet & database design & development

Anyone using IUS

Post by Jan C. Zawadz » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

says...

Quote:> Is there anyone using IUS or developing anything for it. All the
> messages seem to
> be of version 7.x or previous. I would like to exchange opinions or
> experiences
> with Datablades, programming, and using

> Regards,
>     Paco

Our shop is IUS based - we use the web datablade, some custom datablades
we have written, a slew of SPL, and PB (couldn't stomach NewEra)...
So far major problems have been getting resolved fairly quickly, but we
do find a bunch of them (we're kinda pushing the envelope :)

If you do run into problems or have questions, do post..!

Jan

Anyone using IUS

Post by Eddy De Cler » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

We are still using Illustra with web, pls and 2D datablades but we are
planning to convert to IUS. Do you have experiences with it?

Eddy De Clercq

>Try posting, in addition, to the ius-users mailing list, of which I
>am the moderator.  Send the message
>    subscribe ius-users

>                                    Seth

>>Is there anyone using IUS or developing anything for it. All the
>>messages seem to
>>be of version 7.x or previous. I would like to exchange opinions or
>>experiences
>>with Datablades, programming, and using

>>Regards,
>>    Paco

>>-- ----------------------------------------------------

>>COMPOLASER, S.L.
>>Tln.: +34-1-7158762 Fax: +34-1-7158705

>--
>Seth Grimes   Alta Plana   Internet & database design & development

1. anyone tried IDS/IUS on solaris 7 yet?

Just talked to informix tech support and they tell me that IUS is not
certified
against solaris 7 as of yet (on an ultra enterprise 2 to be exact).

Has anyone tried it and can say if it either generally works, or totally
fails?

Does anyone have any info on when such certification might take place?

Roger S. Reynolds

  Web: http://www.rogerware.com

2. Sybase ODBC.... help

3. Using images/Java in IUS

4. How to update the field with nullable in ADO of VC++6.0

5. Mass Mailing using IUS

6. Counting Rows

7. Anyone using 9i Dataguard? Question using CLI

8. DTS package not executing an inside DTS package

9. Anyone used/using Coromandel Integra VDB/Integra BAB?

10. What's difference between IUS 9.12UC1 and IUS 9.12UC2?

11. Anyone ever used MS SQL Server with large databases

12. Anyone using Analysis Services DM?

13. anyone using ColdFusion?