PC Mag (Labs) Oracle/Netware Article

Post by Janet Bri » Thu, 24 Feb 1994 07:23:16

I would like to get information on the Informix response to an
article in PC Magazine (LABS).  The articel is titled "Performance Tests:
SQL Databases".  It shows Oracle7 for NetWare as a "standout performer"
over Informix, Sybase, and IBM-DB/2 among others.  I am afraid that I do
not have the date for this article, but I would think it is within the
past 5 months or so (hope that helps).

One question...Is this the basis for the Oracle "Snail Ad"?

Thanks for your help,

Janet

1. Any good Oracle mag articles

Can anyone point me to any articles discussing the pros and cons of Oracle
tools or database performance for PC desktops/ or Windows
workgroups ?

Thanks in advance.
John Field

2. (PDXJOBS) Administrative Assitant - Ma

3. PC Week Labs Reviews Web Enabled OLAP

4. Corelated Queries

5. Oracle for Netware & netware.dll

6. Unsupported method?

7. PC Plus magazine articles on Learning VB

8. CS Apps : TTable or TQuery ?

9. PC Week 7/25/94 article

10. PC Magazine DBMS article

11. PC Week 7/25/94 article