Strange message in message log file

Post by Victor Kirillof » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I have Informix Dynamic Server 7.22UC1 on NT 4.0(SP3) platform.
Server works properly. When I run 60 clients (40 active),
I have strange message in message log file:

     IoCompletionVector FULL for vp number 1

Message repeats many times. Server continues work properly.
After several hours server switched to shutdown mode.
The box is uni-processor. In onconfig multiprocessor
parameters are set to uni-processor values.

Any opinions?

Strange message in message log file

Post by Dmitry N Orlo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hello Victor,

VK> I have strange message in message log file:
VK>      IoCompletionVector FULL for vp number 1
This message is alone or some addition texts also exist?
-------------
Best regards,

Strange message in message log file

Post by Art S. Kage » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Check out your NETTYPE parameters.  It may be that you are running out of
listener slots in which case up the second field to something >60.

Art S. Kagel

> I have Informix Dynamic Server 7.22UC1 on NT 4.0(SP3) platform.
> Server works properly. When I run 60 clients (40 active),
> I have strange message in message log file:

>      IoCompletionVector FULL for vp number 1

> Message repeats many times. Server continues work properly.
> After several hours server switched to shutdown mode.
> The box is uni-processor. In onconfig multiprocessor
> parameters are set to uni-processor values.

> Any opinions?

1. Strange SQL Server message in application event log

I suddenly started getting the following message in the server's
application event log:

3455 :
Analysis of database 'my_database' (16) is 100% complete
(approximately 0 more seconds)

It only appears for this one database out of 18 databases on the SQL
Server 2000/Win2K Server machine, and occurs whenever anybody accesses
this one or the other databases. It gets repeated every 2-3 seconds
for 4 or 5 minutes flooding the event log.  I've run dbcc checkdb on
all the databases and they all come out clean.  The overall
configuration has been on line for about a year and this is the first
time I've seen it.

Anybody know what this is comming from?

   With NINE Servers In California And Texas - The Worlds Uncensored News Source

2. Why cant I paste more than 1023 bytes into Varchar(5000) column

3. Message Logging into Package log file

4. ARE YOU FREE ARE YOU FREE ARE YOU FREE

5. Strange messages in SQL Error log

6. Help Please! Display driver problems on shrink-wrap software...

7. Help -Strange Error Log Message

8. Next Record sp

9. strange alert.log message

10. strange messages in online.log