Jobs Available for Informix Programmers

Post by KC22 » Thu, 07 Sep 1995 04:00:00

We have immediate natiowide positions to choose from in California, Texas,
Florida, New England, Hawaii and Colorado for experienced Informix 4GL and
Informix SQL programmers. These positions pay $30-$60 per hour for 3-6
month assignments. We will provide complete housing accommodations and
reimburse you for round-trip transportation.

If you are interested, please call Steve at U.S. Technology Personnel,
203-966-6881 or fax your resume to 203-972-0721

1. Part Time FMP programmer job available in Baltimore

The Office of Research and Development at the University of Maryland,
Baltimore is looking for an experienced FileMaker Pro programmer to help
us customize and further develop a moderately complex technology and
patent tracking relational database.  Total duration of the work is
expected to be 3-6 months on a  part-time basis.

For further details, please contact Colin Hunter at

2. Converting from MDB to DBF?

3. Is there any job available for pick programmer

4. log file

5. Senior Programmer Job Available

6. questiob about using time values in a date column

7. Job Available Sydney Australia for Foxpro Programmer

8. Problem with replication

9. Informix Programmer position Available in Los Angeles area.

10. Informix Jobs Available in San Diego

11. Informix Programmer Available

12. Informix Jobs Available In Southern Calsifornia

13. Post Jobs Available for Informix Users