Where is Art Kagel?

Post by allen » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
can find for him is in mid December.

I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

Allen

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by Nick Katari » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Art, where are you? We miss you here at CDI.

I was also wondering about you and Allen, thanks for starting the quest for
Art.

With Best Wishes for you,
Nick.

> Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
> can find for him is in mid December.

> I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

> Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

> Allen

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by Obnoxio The Clow » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:

>Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
>can find for him is in mid December.

>I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

>Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

He is OK, he broke some part of his leg (I'm a real wuss about medical
stuff, I just skipped that bit of his mail :-), he'll be back Real Soon Now
(tm)

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by allen » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Thanks for the info.

Glad to hear Art is OK, and hope to see his posts again soonly..........

Allen

> >Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
> >can find for him is in mid December.

> >I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

> >Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

> He is OK, he broke some part of his leg (I'm a real wuss about medical
> stuff, I just skipped that bit of his mail :-), he'll be back Real Soon Now
> (tm)

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by Paul Watso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> Thanks for the info.

> Glad to hear Art is OK, and hope to see his posts again soonly..........

> Allen

> > >Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
> > >can find for him is in mid December.

> > >I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

> > >Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

> > He is OK, he broke some part of his leg (I'm a real wuss about medical
> > stuff, I just skipped that bit of his mail :-), he'll be back Real Soon Now
> > (tm)

He kicked a RAID5 box????

--
Paul Watson             #
WF Software Ltd         # You are only young once

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by Kevin Hun » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I hope he's feeling better.

> >Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
> >can find for him is in mid December.

> >I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

> >Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

> He is OK, he broke some part of his leg (I'm a real wuss about medical
> stuff, I just skipped that bit of his mail :-), he'll be back Real Soon
Now
> (tm)

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by Laurent Colligno » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

So do I. (look how far you're read from ...)

Kevin Hunt a crit :

> I hope he's feeling better.

> > >Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
> > >can find for him is in mid December.

> > >I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

> > >Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

> > He is OK, he broke some part of his leg (I'm a real wuss about medical
> > stuff, I just skipped that bit of his mail :-), he'll be back Real Soon
> Now
> > (tm)

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by Sara » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

May God give him health. We will pray for his health.

Where is Art Kagel?

Post by Carlso » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> >Just out of curiosity - where the heck is Art Kagel?  The last post I
> >can find for him is in mid December.

> >I miss his posts - they are always very informative.

> >Just wondering...........Hope everythings OK.

> He is OK, he broke some part of his leg (I'm a real wuss about medical
> stuff, I just skipped that bit of his mail :-), he'll be back Real Soon Now
> (tm)

I was beginning to wonder . . . glad all is well and hope that Art's leg
heals soon.

--
John Carlson
Informix DBA

#include std_disclaimer.h     /* These are my opinions, not my company's
opinion  */

1. Mr Art Kagel

The IIUG would like to inform all of comp.database.Informix that Mr Art
Kagel and Mr Carlton Doe are the recipients of the IIUG Directors award for
excellence in their work in the Informix Community.

Here is the release

http://www.iiug.org/members/directors_award.html

Thank you Art and Carlton!!!

Stuart Litel
IIUG Board of Directors

2. Customized Runners

3. Best Linux distro?

4. Record Locks - Continuing Saga... (RE: Art S. Kagel)

5. SQL 'OR' on Paradox tables

6. for Art S Kagel--iiug prog compilaton errors

7. Art Kagel 'dostats.ec' - compiling on HP-UX

8. Kagel′s dostats installation in Linux

9. I am getting this message when i am tring to export or import anything using

10. error ORA-01855: AM/A.M. or PM/P.M. required

11. Busy Day = Slowdown from 12 AM - 5 AM