no space after delete? (thanks)

Post by Heiko Lueb » Sat, 27 Aug 1994 06:56:01

: I have a problem with free table space after delete

Quote:> Jeffrey wrote here:
>    ALTER INDEX index-name TO CLUSTER

Thats my way. I have tested with isql and then ESQL. It's work fine.
Thank you Jeff and many, many other peoples, which me answer directly.

Bye Heiko :)
---

1. Space Coast Opps & Thank you

THANK YOU to all of  you who responded to our earlier posting.  Interviews
took place for all qualified candidates within 48 hours of receipt of
resume.  We expect to schedule start dates this week.

***BETTER NEWS*** We still have more openings and the weather is great.  If
you are a skilled Oracle professional that is interested a company whose
services are literally out of this world, either e-mail or call us.

888-319-2205.  Since I  am out of the office most of the time, ask for my
partner Scott Russell and he will give you the details.

thanks again,

Dave

2. Colorado Ingres Jobs

3. DB Administrators in Long Island/NYC

4. SQL RELATIONAL QUERY (SELECT & DELETE) THANK YOU

5. compile/link ingres 6.4 abf app on VMS5-5, running it on VMS6-2?

6. Thanks = Re. Deleting Records in 4.5

7. Generating Script in SQL Server 7 too slow

8. Lost in space/space lost, a space management problem

9. Oracle Free Space or Space used - DBA (now index space usage)

10. thank you, thank you!

11. Book Help--Thank You, Thank You!

12. Delete unused space from the table