upgrade informix-cli to informix client-sdk

upgrade informix-cli to informix client-sdk

Post by roger hua » Mon, 05 Aug 2002 11:46:45

Dear all,
 I install informix client-sdk 2.5 on the windows-2000 that had a
informix cli-2.50 existed and works fine.
The whole system will turn out to be a mess , no matter how I
uninstall any one of connect product, and reinstall any one of them,
It will not connect to the
informix server any more. Unless I reinstall windows-2000 , then
install one of cli-2.50 or client-sdk 2.5 only. Once I mixed these
product in the system, it
will be crashed again. Can anyone tell me how I avoid this situation
and allows
these two product coexist in the windows system.