"Unknown error message number "16118".

"Unknown error message number "16118".

Post by Ross » Fri, 22 Jun 2001 06:50:52



Hi

The error message is "Unknown error message number "16118".

finderr doesn't help

Does anyone know what the problem is?
Or has anyone an idea or a solution?

We use HP-UX 10.20

THX

 
 
 

"Unknown error message number "16118".

Post by bruce groni » Thu, 05 Jul 2001 10:04:34


I am getting the same exact message when trying to use secheck or
bcheck on SCO 5.0.4 with SE 7.24.UC10

Haven't been able to find anything on it. I am more used to working
with DS and OL. Would appreciate it if you repost if you find anything
out!

thanks.


Quote:>Hi

>The error message is "Unknown error message number "16118".

>finderr doesn't help

>Does anyone know what the problem is?
>Or has anyone an idea or a solution?

>We use HP-UX 10.20

>THX


 
 
 

"Unknown error message number "16118".

Post by Ross » Fri, 06 Jul 2001 17:23:49


Hi

Sorry, we don't solved the Problem.
We have no ideas at the moment.

Rossi


> I am getting the same exact message when trying to use secheck or
> bcheck on SCO 5.0.4 with SE 7.24.UC10

> Haven't been able to find anything on it. I am more used to working
> with DS and OL. Would appreciate it if you repost if you find anything
> out!

> thanks.

 
 
 

"Unknown error message number "16118".

Post by Jonathan Leffle » Fri, 13 Jul 2001 04:05:28



> Sorry, we don't solved the Problem.
> We have no ideas at the moment.

> Rossi


> > I am getting the same exact message when trying to use secheck or
> > bcheck on SCO 5.0.4 with SE 7.24.UC10

> > Haven't been able to find anything on it. I am more used to working
> > with DS and OL. Would appreciate it if you repost if you find anything
> > out!

The problem is a missing message file -- secheck.iem.

The message should read:

16118: gls function %s failed, error %d\n\n

Review your installation carefully.

--
Yours,

Guardian of DBD::Informix v1.00.PC1 -- http://www.perl.com/CPAN
     "I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it!"