JOB - 4GL P/A - Scottsdale/AZ

Post by Crosstek, In » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Growing company located in Scottsdale, Arizona is currently
interviewing to fill a software development position.  Must
have one or more years experience with Informix 4GL.  Please
fax, mail,  or e-mail your resume in confidence as soon as possible.
If you would like to discuss the position prior to providing your
resume, please call Alan Brooks at (714) 830-3341 Ext. 201 or
1-800-881-4258 Ext. 201.  We will take messages 24 hours a day
from individuals interested in the above position.

Crosstek, Inc.
6 Morgan, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92718
Fax:  (714) 830-3747

To find out more about other job openings,
visit our web site at www.crosstekusa.com.

1. 4GL JOB - P/A - Scottsdale, AZ

Growing company located in Scottsdale, Arizona is currently
interviewing to fill a software development position.  Must
have two or more years experience with Informix 4GL.  Please
fax, mail,  or e-mail your resume in confidence as soon as possible.
If you would like to discuss the position prior to providing your
resume, please call Alan Brooks at (714) 830-3341 Ext. 24 or
1-800-881-4258 Ext. 24.  We will take messages 24 hours a day
from individuals interested in the above position.

Crosstek, Inc.
6 Morgan, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92718
Fax:  (714) 830-3747

2. Question: development on foxpro 2.6 dos/win

3. JOB - Informix 4GL P/A - Scottsdale/AZ

4. A Basic Solution to ALL your Database problems

5. JOB - Senior 4GL P/A - Scottsdale/AZ

6. VB# Data Control weird error

7. JOB - 4GL or SQL P/A - Scottsdale/AZ

8. OSQL -b parameter