I-Net on Windows NT???

Post by Todd Breiho » Wed, 01 Mar 1995 07:30:48

Can I run I-Net for Windows on Windows NT?  If not, is there an
NT compatible version of I-Net???

Anyone know???

TIA

Todd Breiholz          |
Kirke-Van Orsdel, Inc. |

I-Net on Windows NT???

Post by Viswanath Aiy » Thu, 02 Mar 1995 00:23:54

: Can I run I-Net for Windows on Windows NT?  If not, is there an
: NT compatible version of I-Net???
Hi Todd:
I received the following message from Informix:
Vish,

Our 32-bit version of I-NET for NT 3.5 is now orderable, however, I am not
sure you really need it yet. Let me clarify a few issues regarding 16-bit vs
32-bit support on NT.

If you are running the 16-bit version of Powerbuilder, then you will want to
use the 16-bit version of I-NET. If you are running the 32-bit version of
Powerbuilder, then you will want the 32-bit version of I-NET.

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Scott Haynes,
Informix Software

I-Net on Windows NT???

Post by Ed Kell » Thu, 02 Mar 1995 02:13:02

says...
:
:Can I run I-Net for Windows on Windows NT?  If not, is there an
:NT compatible version of I-Net???
:
:Anyone know???
:
:TIA
:
:--
:-------------------------------------------------------------
:Todd Breiholz          |
:Kirke-Van Orsdel, Inc. |

:-------------------------------------------------------------

I am running I-NET on NT with no problems at all. Works beautiful.

1. INET for Windows NT -932 Error

I am trying to connect a Windows NT workstation to an Informix server
using I-NET for NT but keep getting the dreaded -932 getservbyname
error. I have triple checked the hosts and services entries and they
are all correct. I'm using Netmanage Chameleon 32-bit version for the
tcp/ip stack. I can connect to the Informix server under Windows 3.1
with no problem, but can't under NT. Has anyone set up I-Net for NT
before and gotten it to connect to Informix? If so, exactly what files
did you place the host and service entries? This is 7.1 Informix also.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--

Melvin Mariney, Informix DBA

2. Unix Devices and misleading df reports...

3. SQL*Net for Windows NT 4.0

4. US-IN-INDIANAPOLIS-FOXPRO

5. Oracle's classes111.zip file

6. SQL*net for windows NT and ODBC

7. Limiting number of users accessing database possible? (for software licensing)

8. Informix-NET under Windows NT 3.51

9. Informix Net for Windows NT?

10. I-Net and Windows NT

11. Oracle SQL*NET with Windows NT and VFP