Array in stored procedure

Post by Mark S. Wins » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

     Is it possible to use an aray of record types in a stored procedure?

     define rec array[1000] of record
     end record

     The above statement fails and the manual doesn't spell out that this is
     disallowed or allowed.

Array in stored procedure

Post by Billy Wheele » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Quote:>      Is it possible to use an aray of record types in a stored
>      procedure?

Record types are not allowed in SPs.

--
Ciao,
Billy

Nose to the ground and ear to the grindstone in: Dubai

"A kid asked me what happens after we die. I told him
we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms eat our
bodies. I guess I should have told him the truth--that
most of us go to Hell and burn eternally--but I didn't
want to upset him."

Array in stored procedure

Post by Jacob Salomo » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

> >      Is it possible to use an aray of record types in a stored
> >      procedure?

> Record types are not allowed in SPs.

Billy, you forgot to mention that neither are arrays. ~;-{(
(That's a steaming frownie with a mustache.)
--
    -- Jake (In pursuit of undomesticated aquatic avians)

|Aside from that, how did you enjoy the play, Mrs. Lincoln?|