Informix Contract f rom A1A Informix Jobs Mail List

Informix Contract f rom A1A Informix Jobs Mail List

Post by A1A Computer Professiona » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

FL-Orlando, Informix DBA with Data Modelling - Contract
from A1A Computer Jobs Mail Lists
http://www.a1acomputerpros.net/
"Tell us what you are looking for.."

Come experience the Magic in Central Florida. Informix DBA
with Data Modelling and Logical Design Experienc needed for
6 plu month project in Orlando Florida for major Fortune
Company.

message. Please do not change the topic heading
as I need this to track which job you are applying
for. I will verify receipt and will send you some more
information about the company and area.

Look > if you are an agency or referred by one please
type  'agency' in the topic heading of your reply message.
This will activate my autoresponder. Also please indicate
your US working or visa status.

1. Informix Contract from A1A Informix Jobs Mail List

FL-Orlando, Informix DBA with Data Modelling - Contract
from A1A Computer Jobs Mail Lists
http://www.a1acomputerpros.net/
"Tell us what you are looking for.."

Come experience the Magic in Central Florida. Informix DBA
with Data Modelling and Logical Design Experienc needed for
6 plu month project in Orlando Florida for major Fortune
Company.

message. Please do not change the topic heading
as I need this to track which job you are applying
for. I will verify receipt and will send you some more
information about the company and area.

Look > if you are an agency or referred by one please
type  'agency' in the topic heading of your reply message.
This will activate my autoresponder. Also please indicate
your US working or visa status.

2. Differential Backup in SQL Server 7.0

3. Informix Online and Striping

4. A1A Mail Lists for Informix Jobs & Contracts

5. SQL Backup Issues

6. A1A Unlimited Informix Jobs Mail List

7. ODS concurrency question

8. Informix Jobs Mail List >>Join our mail list

9. Informix DBA F/T Position from Informix Jobs Mail List