Informix Jobs Mail List >>Looking for the best Informix WEB sites

Informix Jobs Mail List >>Looking for the best Informix WEB sites

Post by A1 » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Thanks to all those who recently subscribed to our mail list
for Informix Jobs. By now you should of received our latest
edition that was distributed this time last week. If you did
not receive it please re apply through our WEB site or if

and I will check our database.

Also we are looking for some good Informix related WEB sites
to feature in our email broadcasts and link in our link exchange. If
you feel there is a WEB site worth mentioning then let us know
about it.

http://www.themall.net/~rkolists/acompjobs.htm

" Your source for quality email broadcasts.."