Informix Position available - Long Island, NY

Informix Position available - Long Island, NY

Post by Jame » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Salary  $65k-$90k  -  Permanent position...

For information on this position:

Call Leon at 800-720-4327  Ext 221

James Hannon
Integrated Data Consulting Services

1. Programming Position Available - Manufacturing - Long Island, NY

Monitor Aerospace has a permanent position for a Progress programmer
analyst.

Monitor has a home grown manufacturing system written for version 6.3.
This system is constantly being expanded and modified as we
re-engineer the company.
Monitor Aerospace is a make to order manufacturer of aerospace
machined components and assemblies.  We employ approximately 400
people.
We are looking for a progressive thinking programmer that will be part
of our team.
We are running on Sun Sparc's (3) networked, tied to X-Terminals,
PC's, ASCII terminals, etc.
At an appropriate point we would like to convert to the latest version
of Progress.

send resumes to
Human Resources
Monitor Aerospace Corp.
1000 New Horizons Blvd.
Amityville, NY, 11701

Phone 516-957-2300

Gary Kahrau
VP Operations

2. Help for a slow application

3. PICK Programmers (all levels of experience needed) for Long Island, NY Positions

4. Problem with ADO connection - Provider cannot be found.

5. Clustered Index Compression?

6. Unable to change Growth settings