copyright

Post by Gustavo Tobare » Fri, 27 Jun 2003 23:15:20

Hi all

        May be a simple question but....

        If I develop some tools for make a chunk UP or DOWN, or to rename
chunks, or some else, I'm breaking some copyright or law ?

        Thank's for any comments

Gustavo Tobares
Administrador de Sistemas y  DBA
Centro de Computos - Red Megatone
TE: 0342-4500972 - Fax: 0342-4500940

sending to informix-list

1. SQL Logo or other copyright issues

This might be the wrong place to post this question but i am unclear
where to go so please be kind if I am erring here.

We are a small software company and will be relasing the new version
of our app powered by SQL 7 within the next month. I am a tech who is
partly responsiable for doing the graphics for our CD and our manuals.
My question is can we use the SQL logo on any of our packaging? WE
have paid for all of our apps from Microsoft but does that enable us
to tout our new database engine using thier graphic?

thanks for the feedback.

2. Q: changing field name at runtime?

3. Protect copyright logic - contents of procedure/query from profiler

4. Calculate Result

5. copyrighting a database

6. Error 7619: Execution of a full-text operation failed. No such interface supported

7. pgsql/src/bin/pgaccess copyright

8. Using values

9. pgsql/ /COPYRIGHT ontrib/oid2name/oid2name.c o ...

10. copyright problem

11. How to include PostgreSQL Copyright notice

12. BDE Copyright issue

13. Help: BDE Copyright?