US-GA- Need Informix 4GL Developers in Macon,Ga.

US-GA- Need Informix 4GL Developers in Macon,Ga.

Post by Brenda Brook » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc. is a consulting company DEDICATED to
client-server computing and OO technology. We offer mentoring, contract
services, and remote development services. We are headquartered in
Melbourne, FL and are hiring consultants in the major metro areas across
the nation.

We have an immediate openings for Informix 4GL Developers in Macon,Ga.
(Contract Positions)

SKILLS/DUTIES:

*Real World Experience with Informix 4GL development.

*Good communication skills are required.

EDUCATION:

*BS Degree (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
or equiv.)

EXPERIENCE:

*2+ years of industry experience in above mentioned areas.

preferred) or via fax at 1-800-725-7923 or you can call us at
1-800-725-8369.

Regards,
Brenda Brooks
___________________________________
Performance Software Services Inc.

800-725-8369 voice
800-725-7923 fax
http://www.pss-inc.com

1. US-GA-Macon - Informix 4GL Developers (Contract Positions)

PERFORMANCE Software Services, Inc. is a consulting company DEDICATED to
client-server computing and OO technology. We offer mentoring, contract
services, and remote development services. We are headquartered in
Melbourne, FL and are hiring consultants in the major metro areas across
the nation.

We have an immediate openings for Informix 4GL Developers in Macon,Ga.
(Contract Positions)

SKILLS/DUTIES:

*Real World Experience with Informix 4GL development.

*Good verbal communication skills are required.

EDUCATION:

*BS Degree (Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering
or equiv.)

EXPERIENCE:

*2+ years of industry experience in above mentioned areas.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Brenda Brooks
___________________________________
Performance Software Services Inc.

800-725-8369
800-725-7923 fax
http://www.pss-inc.com

2. Use or Not Use Triggers

3. US-GA-WEB DEVELOPER NEEDED IN ATLANTA, GA

4. paging from Enterprise manager

5. Atl, GA: Informix 4GL Developer Needed

6. ORACLE Developers/DBA's - Consultancy - To £50,000 + Car/Bens

7. US-GA-Atlanta- Informix Programmer/Analysts - MRP Manufacturing Distribution Informix 4GL 4GEN HP-UX

8. Server: Msg 7391, Level 16, State 1, Line 4

9. US-GA--JAVA PROGRAMMER NEEDED IN ATLANTA, GA

10. US-GA-FINANCIALS TECHNICAL NEEDED IN ATLANTA, GA