Free X Windows published in the UK

Post by William Rape » Thu, 23 Aug 2001 21:48:32

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12B08.C04821D0

www.xfree86.org

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2001 12:28 PM
To: iiug
Subject: Free X Windows published in the UK

I believe there is either Bell Labs or AT&T in the UK who provide a free
download of an X. Does anyone know the web site?

Thanks very much!

------_=_NextPart_001_01C12B08.C04821D0

<HTML><HEAD>

<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><SPAN
class=609154912-22082001>www.xfree86.org</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="MARGIN-RIGHT: 0px">
  <DIV align=left class=OutlookMessageHeader dir=ltr><FONT face=Tahoma
  size=2>-----Original Message-----<BR><B>From:</B> Spyros Macris

  PM<BR><B>To:</B> iiug<BR><B>Subject:</B> Free X Windows published in the
  UK<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>I believe there is either Bell Labs or AT&amp;T
  in the UK who provide a free download of an X. Does anyone know the web
  site?</FONT></DIV>
  <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
  <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2>Thanks very
much!</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

Post by Spyros Macri » Thu, 23 Aug 2001 01:27:34

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C12A3C.A8628DC0

I believe there is either Bell Labs or AT&T in the UK who provide a free =
download of an X. Does anyone know the web site?

Thanks very much!

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C12A3C.A8628DC0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I believe there is either Bell Labs or =
AT&amp;T in=20
the UK who provide a free download of an X. Does anyone know the web=20
site?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Thanks very =
much!</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_003F_01C12A3C.A8628DC0--

1. Check out free INTERNET software to publish SQL SERVER information

Hello SQL SERVER Intranet or INTERNET Developer :

If you wish to publish your SQL SERVER database information on the web
and maintain security and user priveleges check out this newly released
product 4tek WEBDB which connects to any ODBC compliant database. A
free 60 day download is available at www.intra-works.com. You could
also view the online demo at the same site and actually develop reports
and modules if your browser is MICROSOFT EXPLORER 3.2 or higher. From
the online demo option on the www.intra-works.com website  login as
'guest' and supply password 'guest'

Why pay big bucks for similar products when this product delivers
similar functionality like connecting to your database through your
browser, saving your work in folders, grouping your reports in modules
and publishing the application modules with user security for a very
reasonable price.

Installation and Setup in the current version assumes that you have
correctly loaded MICROSOFT IIS (free download) with RDS and ASP on
WINDOWS NT Server or Personal WEB Server on WINDOWS 95. The folks at
4tek WEBDB are working on improving the install program to detect if
IIS is correctly installed prior to Installing 4tek webdb. However the
installation notes should help you get your databases on the web right
now . Any questions call 1 888-WEBDBGO or send email to

use this product. Get your information out on the WEB or your office
INTRANET.

Thanks for checking out the site.

Best regards,

INTRA GURU.

Surf Usenet at home, on the road, and by email -- always at Talkway.
http://www.talkway.com

2. HELP: loading strings with embedded escaped "

3. Transaction log space automatically frees on published tables

4. START-UP LOOKING FOR DB PROGRAMMER

5. NEW free delphi software for WEB Publishing

6. How to control the timeout value

7. FREE digital publishing production needs analysis software.

8. How do I lock a record in Delphi/Oracle

9. Free Lasso and Dreamweaver Web Publishing tutorial

10. Web database publishing with free OODBMSes

11. FREE digital publishing production needs analysis software.