Online 4.11 on Openserver 5.0.4

Post by Wayne Dobb » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I trying to get a number of reference databases running under Online 4.11 on
SCO Openserver 5.0.4. I am using Online 4.11, 4GL 4.00 and SQL 4.10. Smaller
databases have imported and are running without issue but the two larger
databases cause core dumps during their import at the same table. We can not
and it is not viable to update the applications to run with later versions
of informix. Is any one aware of any tuning tricks etc to get this working,
someone must have hit this when Openserver was first released?

Thanks,
Wayne

1. ONLINE BACKUP OF ORACLE 8 / NOVELL 4.11

I HAVE ORACLE 8 DATABASE ON A NOVELL 4.11 SERVER AND I WOULD LIKE TO BACKUP
THE DATABASE WITHOUT SHUTDOWN THE DATABASE. WE USE ARCSERVE 6 TO BACKUP THE
NOVELL SERVER.
IN THE PAST (SAME NOVELL VERSION BUT ORACLE SERVER 7) THERE WAS A BACKUP
AGENT ON ARCSERVE THAT
PERMITTED TO BACKUP THE ACTIVE DATABASE AUTOMATICALLY.

SOMEONE KNOW HOW TO BACKUP THE ACTIVE DATABASE WITH NOVELL 4.11 ORACLE 8
ARCSERVE 6 ?

YOU KNOW IF THERE IS ANOTHER BACKUP METHOD ?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE

JACK

2. SQL benchmark

3. BACKUP ONLINE ORACLE 8.0 / NOVELL 4.11

4. SELECT INTO with FETCH clause

5. Online 4.11 and I-NET

6. Reproducing Environments

7. Online 7.11,4GL 4.11 Insert Cursor Problem

8. Online 7.12 and 7.20 on SCO OpenServer 5 - CRASH - HELP

9. PRESS INFORMIX TO PROVIDE INFORMIX-ONLINE DYNAMIC SERVER 7.1 FOR SCO OPENSERVER RELEASE 5

10. Access 97/Netware 4.11/SQL Server???

11. URGENT HELP -- ORA-12571 on Oracle7.1/Novell Netware 4.11