any ex of trig/sp for update of row?

Post by Kevi » Wed, 10 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Hi!
I'm looking for an example of an update trigger that will change the value
of a datetime column to current whenever any of the other cols in the table
is updated. I looked in the manuals and couldn't find anything. I have very
limited experience with triggers and SP but thought this would be pretty
simple, or am I missing something? Are there any examples on the net of
trig/sp
that I could use as a tutorial?

Thanks,
Kevin

1. EX SP Problem

Hi All,
    I'm writing an Extended Stored procedure for do some string
manipulations. I have following problems. Could some one help me.

I included following files.
stdlib.h, stdio.h, string.h, ctype.h, windows.h, srv.h, time.h

But still I'm having follwoing erros.

error C2065: 'ODS_VERSION' : undeclared identifier

error C2065: 'srv_paraminfo' : undeclared identifier

Could some one tell me which file I have to include to avoid this error.
Please reply soon. Bcos I'm waiting.

Thanks and Regards

Ruwan Sanjeewa

2. impromptu and VB - API?

3. Upd Trig Updates Too Many Flds

4. US-DE: Wilmington-Oracle DBA with Portal experience

5. Need SP help - Return rows 126-150 from sp

6. Learning Java for Free???

7. SQL Server update error: row cannot be update for updating

8. Cleveland: Sr. Cobol, DB2, MQ Developers (4)

9. HELP! UPDATE single-row subquery returns multiple rows

10. how to update row by row?

11. Updating a Table by selecting row by row

12. Insert or update from n number of rows into a single row without a cursor

13. Updating a row with values from another row