SQLERROR -346 ISAM -121

Post by Dirk Niemeie » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,
I get the error SQLERROR -346, ISAM -121 (cannot write log record) after
a few updates and a few tables on SE-Database with transactions. I
checked the disk but it's not full. Is there perhaps an other reason to
get this error ? Maybe to many locks ?

TIA
  Dirk

SQLERROR -346 ISAM -121

Post by Dirk Niemeie » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Add on :

In some cases the current locks at the entries that where changed are away
without any errormessages. It's shown by other users who are waiting for the
records get it at unended transaction.

Dirk Niemeier schrieb:

Quote:> Hi,
> I get the error SQLERROR -346, ISAM -121 (cannot write log record) after
> a few updates and a few tables on SE-Database with transactions. I
> checked the disk but it's not full. Is there perhaps an other reason to
> get this error ? Maybe to many locks ?

> TIA
>   Dirk

SQLERROR -346 ISAM -121

Post by smooth » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>Hi,
>I get the error SQLERROR -346, ISAM -121 (cannot write log record) after
>a few updates and a few tables on SE-Database with transactions. I
>checked the disk but it's not full. Is there perhaps an other reason to
>get this error ? Maybe to many locks ?

  Yes! I have seen this before, increase FLCKREC in UNIX kernel.
Quote:>TIA
>  Dirk

1. SQLERROR -346 ISAM -121

Does your transaction log file exist, and does it have the correct permissions?

cc:    (bcc: Sue Davidson/EXE)
Subject:  SQLERROR -346 ISAM -121

Hi,
I get the error SQLERROR -346, ISAM -121 (cannot write log record) after
a few updates and a few tables on SE-Database with transactions. I
checked the disk but it's not full. Is there perhaps an other reason to
get this error ? Maybe to many locks ?

TIA
  Dirk

2. Progress V9 GUI Smart Objects Job

3. Informix Error -346; ISAM error -121

4. HELP PLEASE!

5. SQLCODE -346, ISAM error -111

6. how do columns affect one another (theory question)?

7. Large UPDATE crashes (ISAM error -121)

8. How do you determine between a system object and a user object?

9. Errors -245 and -346, Informix On-Line 4.1, HPUX 7.0

10. -346 UPDATE ERROR

11. Informix error -346

12. Sudden appearance of error -346

13. Error code -346 ?