WWW-connectivity with IDS for Linux?

Post by Matthias Wagne » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

We are currently using IUS 9.13 on AIX 4.2.1 together with the IUS Web
Datablade to manage our WWW-business and are very happy with it.

We are now looking for a similar solution on Linux. Does IDS for Linux (Linux
Edition Suite) support WWW-connectivity? Our special interest is in the upload
of files, i.e. the support of HTML forms with the
'ENCTYPE=multipart/form-data'
tag.

Thank you very much in advance,
Matthias

--
Matthias Wagner
Institut fuer Informatik, Universitaet Augsburg

phone +49-821-598-2118, fax +49-821-598-2274

Post by removenospam_gdasw.. » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

: We are currently using IUS 9.13 on AIX 4.2.1 together with the IUS Web
: Datablade to manage our WWW-business and are very happy with it.

: We are now looking for a similar solution on Linux. Does IDS for Linux (Linux
: Edition Suite) support WWW-connectivity? Our special interest is in the upload
: of files, i.e. the support of HTML forms with the
: 'ENCTYPE=multipart/form-data'
: tag.

: Thank you very much in advance,
: Matthias

Have you tried using php3 for apache? http://www.php.net

it's free and supports informix and alot more databases..