Porting Informix ESQL/C Code from SCO UNIX TO NT

Porting Informix ESQL/C Code from SCO UNIX TO NT

Post by Payam Shahid » Sat, 09 Dec 1995 04:00:00

Hi
I am currently working on a project to port a database application
(Informix ESQL/C code) from SCO UNIX Platform to NT. I was told by stripping
the UNIX dependencies (GUI and some system calls) off of the ESQL code I can
basically re-compile under NT, and porting is fairly painless (!!!).
Considering I am still in learning phase with NT, I was just wondering if
anybody out there tried this before and can drop me some lines (tips)
maybe suggest some books/documentations/etc. or any source of information which
could ease the porting task.

Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.

Payam Shahidi

1. Porting Informix ESQL/C Code from SCO UNIX to NT

Is there anybody out there tried this port (from sco unix to NT), I was
told Informix ESQL/C Code (under SCO UNIX) can be easily recompiled under NT!!
I appreciate any tips or source of info. on this topic
please drop me an e-mail at :

Thanks
Payam Shahidi

2. 18120-Nationwide-ORACLE-PL/SQL-Visual Basic-Triggers-Stored Procedures-Software Engineer(s)

3. Porting Ingres ESQL/C code to Informix

4. Databases, I hate them...

5. signature

6. porting unix code from c / sybase CTLib to NT

7. datetime question

8. Connecting from SCO Unix to an Informix database running on Windows NT server

9. Porting from SCO Unix to AIX

10. Porting from SCO 5 + UNIFY Dataserver 6 to NT and SQL Server