Fourgen : Sco Unix vs Unixware

Post by Mark Tyre » Sun, 13 Aug 1995 04:00:00

Hi,
   I am looking at changing from SCO Unix 3.2.4 to Unixware and
would like to find out about any problems that I may incur with my
Fourgen case tools.  If anyone has any advice in this reguard I would
like to hear about it.

     Mark Tyrer - South Africa

1. Fourgen on Sco vs Unixware

Hi,
   I am running sco 3.4.2 on an intel platform and would like to
change to Unixware.  My local informix agents say that I should
not have a problem.  I am concerned that the fourgen case tools
would cause problems.  I would appreciate an advice or comments on
this subject. (Local Fourgen agents are hopeless).

                   Mark Tyrer - South Africa.

2. Where do I find Italian language for SQL server?

3. SqlServer ODBC driver for SCO Unixware Unix

4. SilverFox

5. Q: opinions on Sybase on Unixware or SCO Unix requested

6. "Error 3073: Operation must use an updatable Query" message for Update/Delete with CDaoDatabase / CDaoRecordSet

7. SCO vs UnixWare and Informix on a Pentium

8. Creating snapshot to refresh everyday at 9:00 pm.

9. SCO Open server VS UnixWare

10. put unformatted to file in SCO Unix and Unixware

11. hpux vs SCO UNIX

12. DAT problems on SCO UNIX 5.0.4 with AP 6.1.20.SCO(OS5)149

13. FP 2.6 SCO Unix on SCO Internet FastStart 1.0