Java UDR Problem

Post by Jinya » Fri, 18 May 2001 03:08:25

Hello all,
   I'm trying to by-pass a variable to a java udr which is larger then 2k.
But the lvarchar could only pass less then 2k size. Is there any type or way
to do this?

Thx,
Jinyao

1. Java UDR problems.

Hi all.

Environment:
        SUN solaris 2.6
        Informix IIF.2000 with IDS 9.21.UC3
      Krakatoa configured.

I install some java UDRs into my database using the install_jar() procedure.

Questions:

a) How i can use a java UDR instaled into a database from other database?
   Example: select the_other_database:sum_tot(12345) from p
   when i try to do it i receive the error 46103 (with procedures writed with spl i can do it)

b) When other user, not who install the java jar,  try to execute the new java function function
   receives and error 46103.
   Any ideas?

TIA

---------------------------------------
 Isidre PONS ROCA
 BASE - Gesti d'Ingressos Locals
 (Diputacio de Tarragona)
 Servei de Sistemes d'Informacio
 Av President Lluis Companys 12-C
 43005 - Tarragona
 SPAIN
 Tel # +34 977 236731
 Fax # +34 977 227302
 http://www.base.es

---------------------------------------

2. SQL7 SP3 causing exceptions in trace

3. HELP !!! Problem with registration of Java UDR

4. HELP Importing ODBC data into SQL Server 6.5

5. C UDR Calling a Java Routine

6. New OODBMS database

7. Java UDR Error- JVPABORT:JVP

8. Java-Udr-Question

9. Java UDR

10. Getting the Java UDR examples to work on IIF9.21.UC4 (Linux)

11. Error loading UDR class: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException