NewEra and graphes, help - simple question, really into

Post by Nils.Mykleb.. » Thu, 16 Nov 1995 04:00:00

>    Am I correct in assuming that the NewEra system, without extra classes,
>  does not support displaying data in a graphical format ?  Phrased another
>  way, NewEra without extra classes is a replacement for 4GL and does not replace
>  the graphing functionality found in WingZ.

Yes, but what is wrong with extra classes? That's actually one of the major
advantages of NewEra ower some other tools. You can easily get extra classes,
and if one doesn't solve your problems you can find (or even write) another.

This is the only way you can get the best.

NM-data, Dalsbergstien 7, N-0170 Oslo, Norway
My opinions are those of my company