Looking for part-time work in Utah

Post by P.Fr.. » Wed, 18 Apr 2001 04:54:47

--=_alternative 006D0D5187256A30_=

I am preparing to take the Informix DBA Certification exams.

In my full time job I only have exposure to a few small instances of
Informix.

Is there any one in the Salt Lake City or Provo area that could offer me a
part time position in the evenings and weekends where I could get some
hands-on experience working with a large Informix database?

I will be happy to forward you my resume.

Peter Fripp