Top Databases Used

Post by Carlos Benjami » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>I'm all for ending the nastiness too.  Even if it is all in fun, bashing is
>never nice.
>Once I do actually begin to understand a little more about Informix, I'll
>maybe I'll show my face again with "hey, this is cool about Informix" and
>"Wish Informix could do this as well as Oracle comments" (which I expect to
>get trashed on :-)).

I doubt seriously you'd be trashed for such a comment (well, maybe you and DNP would). That sort of stuff is posted here from time to time and it usually gets a polite how to or a correction of the misperception that prompted the comment in the first place.

carlos

Currently on hiatus from unemployment.
----------------------
Do you do Linux? :)

1. Top Databases Used

To All DB Gurus,

Please help.  What are the top 10 databases used by users?

I have a project to determine the best database to buy for my company.

Thanks.

Clarence

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

2. Response from info-naiua

3. Top Databases Used ...

4. Web apps through the firewall

5. Top Databases Used Again

6. SQL Server 4.2 Database dump - restore with SQL Server 6.5?

7. Top Databases Used

8. Can't login/createdb

9. Fwd: Re: Top Databases Used

10. Top Databases Used Again (Off the topic slightly)

11. Top Databases Used, Biggest Informix Site ?

12. Top Databases Used Again