Help With Delphi and Informix Please

Post by jay fal » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

I am at a loss.  I have looked everywhere I can think of and cannot find
what should be a simple answer.  I want to know how to find out if an
ExecSQL statement was successful.

For instance, if I issue an update statement where the row does not exist,
what error code should I expect.  Running updates against non-existent
rows does not seem to be returning errors.  I am using ODBC to get to
an Informix database.  Delphi is 1.02.

Thanks in advance.

--

Unix System Administrator
Central Reservation Center                     512-389-8962

1. HELP Please ... Delphi/Informix/NT

Please help ...

We are considering the use of Informix OLWS on
Windows NT using Delphi as our front-end.

We are concerned about the performance of such a mix
and would very much appreciate those with similar
environments to share their experience with us.

Simply stated, does Informix max out at a lower level
on NT (or run slower) than on other Operating Systems?

Please help ... thanks in advance, Steve.

2. Update Query w/ Dates

3. Please Help with Informix/Delphi/Installshield

4. Multiple Instances

5. PLEASE HELP --- Informix SE and Uniface 6 --- PLEASE HELP

6. where i can download the Chinese character set to install in my SQL Server 6.5?

7. COMBO BOX, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP!

8. pgsql-server/src/backend/access/heap Tag: REL7 ...

9. Accessing Informix data (Informix experts - please help)

10. HELP, Please help. Delphi and TAPI

11. emergency please help me please please please

12. APPROACH QUERY-PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP