Open Adaptor Informix installation script

Open Adaptor Informix installation script

Post by Doug Lawr » Thu, 03 Jan 2002 06:15:19

Has anyone used Open Adaptor - see www.openadaptor.com - with Informix?

I need to integrate engine version 9.2 with Tibco Rendezvous using XML
content: Open Adaptor looks ideal, but currently only supports Oracle,
Sybase and Microsoft SQL Server. All I have to do is translate the
installation script InstallDB.sql, which contains table and procedure
creation statements, from one of these three other specific SQL dialects. Is
there anyone who has done this already or would like to be involved? On
completion, I will make the SQL publicly available via Open Adaptor,
crediting any contributors.

Thanks,
Doug Lawry