Information re: Software AG?

Post by Ying-Ru Ch » Wed, 15 Feb 1995 02:39:16

I am looking for any information on Software AG and its products.  They have a
database, ADABAS, a 4GL - Natural and middleware, ENTIRE.  They also have an
SQL called ESPERANT.

If anyone has any comments or information regarding these products, I would

I am working on a consulting project as part of my MBA at the University of
Western Ontario and have found little information on this company.  Any help
would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Garnet Pratt

1. Information RE: Software AG?

I am looking for any information on Software AG's products.  I am working on a
consulting project for a company in the industry and have found little
information about SAG.  Not too many people seem to know that much about them.

Thanks

Garnet Pratt

2. suggestion required

3. Information / Opinions re: Software AG products

4. Databases and Neural Nets

5. WHY BUY WHEN YOU CAN GET IT FREE!!!

6. Software AG ADABAS SQL Server and ODBC with Delphi

7. Procedure will hang if using two statements

8. Press: Speedware Acquires Software AG's ESPERANT

9. Software AG

10. SOFTWARE AG

11. SOFTWARE AG - Natural Transfer Utility

12. Software AG: Adabas & Natural