INFORMIX 5.04 & 5.10 on Solaris

Post by Umesh Pate » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Hi,

I am looking for configuration, capacity planning and tunning guide for

Database                Operating System

Informix 5.04 -   Solaris 2.4 ( SUN)
Informix 5.10 -   Solaris 2.5.1 ( SUN )

I will be really appreciated, if someone provide me.

Thanks,

Umesh

1. OnLine 5.10 w/CSDK & ESQL 5.10

A while back I asked about running D4GL with OnLine 5.10 and CSDK.
Art and Jonathan pointed out that I-STAR would be needed with that
mix of products when the ESQL/C version is above 5.10.

But Jonathan also wrote that:

Has anyone succeeded with this technique?  Any ideas how I'd go about it?

--

Washington Group International, Inc.         (215) 422-4144
Philadelphia, PA, USA

2. US, PA ORACLE DBA

3. Fail Consistency Check AIX & Informix Online 5.10

4. Libraries needed

5. Problems with Arcunload & Informix 5.10

6. Trigger using Len(columns_updated())

7. Informix Online v 5.04

8. Update a textfield with data from a textfield on another server

9. INFORMIX SE 5.04 MANUALS

10. Informix 5.04 And Jukeboxes

11. Performance - Informix 5.04

12. MDAC 2.0 & Powerbuilder 5.03/5.04

13. connect SCO 5.04 to 8i & persistence question