VB and Informix

Post by Nils Myklebu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

>How can I acces to Informix via VB?

Read all you can find in the FAQ on ODBC. That's what you need to
install and use.

Quote:>Thanks
>Alessandro

Nils Myklebust
NM Data AS
Norway

FAQ at: http://www.iiug.org/techinfo/faq/faq_top.html
(Now with ODBC info under "Third party products".)

1. Need Info on ODBC connection from VB to Informix on SCO Unix

Does anyone know of a good source on how to implement a an ODBC
connection. I need to connect from VB to Informix Online 5 running under
SCO Unix.  Are there any good books on VB and ODBC in general, and is
there anything specificly on about Informix?  If anyone knows of an FAQ I
could down load or other good reference, I would greatly appritiate it.

Thanks in advance

Larry Nagy

2. +== US-CT * Director Technical Operations and Support ==+

3. VB to Informix

4. SQL Anywhere Server error & client-side freeze

5. VB and Informix

6. <TEXTAREA> data to SQLSERVER

7. VB 5.0 - Informix Text Datatype - OpenLink ODBC

8. Help Wanted - Baltimore, Maryland

9. Can VB call INFORMIX function

10. VB to Informix using ODBC - Problems with Locks

11. VB and Informix

12. VB with Informix DB

13. VB to Informix using ODBC - Problems with Locks.