URGENT ASSITANCE

Post by LADY MARYAM ABACH » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:30:35

LADY MARYAM ABACHA
ABACHA COURT
GIDADO ROAD
KANO - NIGERIA

ATTENTION:C.E.O

I am lady Maryam Abacha, wife of the late General Sani
Abacha,ex-military Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who
died on the 8th of June 1998 of heart problems.

I contacted you because of my need to deal with person/persons who my
family and I have had no previous personal relationship with.

An adventist friend of the family introduced you to me. Since the death
of my husband, my family had been subjected to all sorts of harrassment
and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the
government and the press about my husband.

The present Government has also ensured that our bank accounts are
frozen and all assests siezed.

It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in
the transfer of the sum of US$100Million only being the very last of my
family fund in my possession and control.

The Federal Government have seized all our properties and frozen all
our accounts both local and international, but my only hope now is the
available US$100Million cash, which I carefully packaged and deposited
with a security finance company in Holland.

My purpose of contacting you is for someone who will be able to pay the dumurrage charges incured in the security finance company and also after transfering the
funds, will be able to invest the funds on my behalf till such a time
when I will be free from my present predicament.

Your benefit I can assure you will be very substantial.

Please ensure to keep this proposal very secret and confidential for
obvious reasons and send to us your private telephone and fax numbers for
easy and confidential communication.

We await your immediate response.

Sincerely yours,

LADY MARYAM ABACHA

URGENT ASSITANCE

Post by Juan Ignacio Carbajal River » Sun, 19 Jan 2003 10:18:47

ohhh suuuuuuuuuuuure

***********************************
Juan I Carbajal R.
AUDITOR DE FRAUDE INTERNACIONAL
INTERNATIONAL FRAUD AUDITOR
RADIOMOVIL DIPSA SA de CV
AV Ejrcito NAL #488 Col. Polanco
011(52)55-56253700 ext 2489

> I am lady Maryam Abacha, wife of the late General Sani
> Abacha,ex-military Head of State of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who
> died on the 8th of June 1998 of heart problems.

> I contacted you because of my need to deal with person/persons who my
> family and I have had no previous personal relationship with.

> An adventist friend of the family introduced you to me. Since the death
> of my husband, my family had been subjected to all sorts of harrassment
> and intimidation with lots of negative reports emanating from the
> government and the press about my husband.

> The present Government has also ensured that our bank accounts are
> frozen and all assests siezed.

> It is in view of this that I seek your co-operation and assistance in
> the transfer of the sum of US$100Million only being the very last of my
> family fund in my possession and control.

> The Federal Government have seized all our properties and frozen all
> our accounts both local and international, but my only hope now is the
> available US$100Million cash, which I carefully packaged and deposited
> with a security finance company in Holland.

> My purpose of contacting you is for someone who will be able to pay the

dumurrage charges incured in the security finance company and also after
transfering the

Quote:> funds, will be able to invest the funds on my behalf till such a time