Informix SE on RedHat 5.2

Post by Jim DeLu » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

After following the HOWTO at
http://www.iiug.org/techinfo/linux/Howto_SE_ESQLC.html.  I'm receiving
ISAM locking errors when I try to do something as simple as create a new
database.  I'm new to Informix but I just can't seem to work through
this.  Any clues or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Jim DeLude
Trainor Associates

Informix SE on RedHat 5.2

Post by Kurt Wa » Sun, 31 Dec 1899 09:00:00

Using recycled bits, Jim DeLude blurted out:
%After following the HOWTO at
%http://www.iiug.org/techinfo/linux/Howto_SE_ESQLC.html.  I'm receiving
%ISAM locking errors when I try to do something as simple as create a new
%database.  I'm new to Informix but I just can't seem to work through
%this.  Any clues or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Post the smallest possible complete example that generates said error,
as well as the error number.  That will help us help you.

Kurt Wall
--
Informix on Linux FAQ: http://www.xmission.com/~kwall/iolfaq.html

1. d3 linux with redhat 6.0 vs redhat 5.2

does anyone have any knowledge and/or experience of the current
release of d3 with the new redhat 6.0, expecially as compared
to how well it worked with redhat 5.2 ???

[ i have been following some redhat newsgroups and have seen a lot
of mentioned of problems in 6.0 ]

2. Is ANYONE using synchronous replication?

3. JDBC, RedHat 5.2 and kaffe..

4. Installing Oracle 8.1.7 on linux Mandrake.

5. runInstaller problem on RedHat 5.2

6. Backup before or after replication?

7. Q: Redhat 5.2 and Oracle install (bourne shell?)

8. select * from mytable where myfield=null;

9. Listener Problem on Redhat 5.2

10. TNS error after installing 8.0.5 on RedHat Linux 5.2

11. Oracle memory leaks under Linux RedHat 5.2

12. Newbe: Oracle 8 on Redhat Linux 5.2

13. Redhat 5.2 Linux Error &Oracle 8.0.5