Macintosh Client development tools for Informix

Macintosh Client development tools for Informix

Post by B.. » Thu, 18 Aug 1994 04:55:38

Hi, there,
        Does anyone know any Macintosh client development tools that can
access the Infomix SQL server. Informix told me that they will have something
out in a couple of months, but I guess this is standard for anybody in that
situation to say. I like to know if there is any third party product that
is relatively sophisticated for developing client applications on the Mac
while using the Informix SQL server as the backend.
        Any advice or suggestion would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks a lot.

Bing Xu
Vanderbilt Univ. Computer Ctr.
Nashville, TN 37240

Post by Toby Denbo » Thu, 18 Aug 1994 21:28:05

>    Does anyone know any Macintosh client development tools that
can
>access the Infomix SQL server.

We have been using 4D with SequeLink (middlewear) to front end
our informix database.   So far the combination has been very
successful.  I do not have addresses or phone numbers in front
of me but if your interested you can email me.