1. Hope eveyone is seated first...
OK, here it is, I have been developing in Access for many years now, since
it was first released in fact and I have only recently started using SQL
Until yesterday I have been creating the front end for my apps using an mdb
and have always wondered what the hell an ADP was, it was only yesterday
that I played with the upsize wizard and voila !!! I had my first adp,
always thought it was an additional app I had to buy.
So now can someone please explain to me what an adp is and confirm the
Is access a front end app with an optional back end db product, if the
access backed is used then it's an mdb or is SQL Server is used then it's an
Can all development be done via the adp ? tables, views, stored procs etc ?
When do I still have to revert to the EM or QA ? (Security maybe ?)
I have had a quick look at the web page functionality and it looks great, is
this a simple way of allowing access to my data via the internet ?
(catching up slowly)
2. Cannot resolve collation conflict for equal to operation.
3. Corrupt table - any hope?
4. Shared printers UNIX/d3
5. A simple problem, I hope
6. Report display problems Pdox8
7. Simple SQL Question (I hope!!!)
8. How to identify the process locking a record on SE ?
9. Basic question (I hope) from beginner
10. Easy ? .....I hope
11. Simple Stored Procedure Question (I hope)
12. sql language question ( i hope this is the right NG)
13. odbc call failed (Easy I hope)