Beta 2 of Sybtcl-2.4 and Oratcl-2.4

Post by Tom Poindext » Sat, 08 Jun 1996 04:00:00

I've uploaded Beta 2 releases of my Sybtcl and Oratcl packages.  They are
both available at:

ftp://mirror.neosoft.com/pub/tcl/incoming

and will presumably be moved shortly to /pub/tcl/NEW.

Look for
        oratcl-2.4b2a.tar.gz
        sybtcl-2.4b2.tar.gz

Please review the README.1st and README files in each.

Oratcl notes:

  quote properly in nested orafetch's.  Support for linking with Oracle
  7.3 libs.  Added oramsg(ociinfo) element to note how oratcl was compiled.
  Added note from Larry Virden about possible building of Oracle shared
  library to support oratcl's shared library option.

Sybtcl notes:

  quote properly in nested sybnext's.  Included latest version for De Clark's
  UCO/Wisql.

--
Tom Poindexter

http://www.nyx.net/~tpoindex/