Sybase vs. others (DBRaima, Interbase, etc)

Sybase vs. others (DBRaima, Interbase, etc)

Post by Rachel Beth Goldste » Mon, 12 Jul 1993 10:27:40

Someone wrote a while ago requesting information regarding
Sybase vs. Oracle.  My request is somewhat similar, although
I'm interested in DBRaima and Interbase as alternate database
systems to Sybase.

If anyone has ever evaluated Raima's product, or Borland's Interbase,
please post (preferrably, post & email) a reply.

Thanks.

/R

--

# ======================================================================
# Disclaimer:  My bod, my mind, and yes, my opinions are my own.

1. SQL differences: Oracle vs Sybase vs others

I'm looking for a good writeup (web or book) that describes the
differences between the SQL standards (SQL89 vs SQL92) in addition
to differences among the various DB vendors' implementations.

Any pointers, or books worth checking out?

Thanks!

jeff

2. RPMs - minor problem

3. oracle -vs- sybase -vs- etc

4. VRML

5. US-WA-ORACLE GRANTS MANAGEMENT DYNAMO!

6. MySQL vs Oracle vs MSSQL Vs others

7. VB <==> SQLBase

8. Communication between INGRES, Interbase, Sybase, Oracle, etc.

9. Sybase vs. others

10. Sybase vs Interbase

11. Interbase vs. Sybase SQL Anywhere