Best way to send faxes

Post by Luc Edwar » Mon, 11 Jun 2001 19:49:09

we are using Activefax (http://www.actfax.com). it integrates fine with
our software; faxing from windows applications is no problem. We are
very happy with that program, i can really recommned it.
Quote:> How can I send fax messages? I want to send purchase orders from our
> inventory control system in batch mode. Faxing from standard apps like
> Word should also be possible.

> Thx,
> Jeff

1. Best way to send faxes

We are using ActiveFax (http://www.actfax.com). Integrates fine with our
software; faxing from Windows applications is really foolproof. We are
very happy with that software; I can really recommned it.

2. I've read the FAQ regarding BDE config but..

3. (Fwd) More News From San Francisco

4. Account requirements to administer SQL Server

5. How to determine what form of origin to update - How to determine what other forms are currenlty shown?

6. Send Fax / Send Mail in FMP 4.1