Looking for Sybase on VMS Microvax reference

Looking for Sybase on VMS Microvax reference

Post by Brian Jay Gou » Wed, 07 Apr 1993 23:57:22

We have Sybase running on Sun, HP, and AIX and have found
that they perform very differently even when the hardware
is comparable.

For a new application, we have a mostly VMS site interested
in having an existing application ported to their environment.

DEC has recommeded a MicroVax 4000 machine.  This application
must support an effective load of about 18 users using fairly
complex stored procedures.

Has anyone any experience with Sybase on this platform?
Please respond via e-mail.  Thanks.
Any disclaimers made for me, by me, or about me - may or may not accurately
reflect my failure to be reflecting the opinions of myself or anyone else.

*                    609-799-2706          *

1. looking for a sybase reference book on every command

I am looking for a sybase book that lists every command
that sybase has in alphabetical order. It should have at least 1
paragraph but no more than 1 page on each command.

Does this book exist?

(Basically every command in the "Quick Reference Guide for SQL Server
Release 11.0").
--

Member Services International

2. upgrade

3. Upgrading from Ingres 6.4 to OpenIngres 1.2 on Alpha VMS - Looking for advice

4. US-NJ: Roseland-QA Manager/Oracle Apps

5. Looking for experience with NOMAD, VMS, RDB

6. Q: Using SQL to add fields to Paradox table

7. Looking for experiences with NOMAD, VMS, RDB

8. US-NY: Albany-Oracle Developer

9. Looking for Sybase ODBC drivers for Sybase

10. Looking for online references

11. Looking for SQL Performance Tunning Quick Reference for 6.5

12. Q: Looking for SQL reference

13. Looking for a complete Simple Provider reference