Data Workbench/Report Workbench Replacement

Data Workbench/Report Workbench Replacement

Post by Hallisey, Cor » Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:00:00

Hi everyone.  I need some serious help here.

Here's the situation:
- running Sybase 4.9.2 on VAX/VMS with DataWorkbench/ReportWorkbench
- as far as I know, DataWorkbench/ReportWorkbench is a dead product.
- we have 200+ report formats stored in ReportWorkbench, some using
stored procs, others using raw SQL.
- we are migrating to DEC/Alpha with either OpenVMS or UNIX
- hence I need to find a replacement for
DataWorkbench/ReportWorkbench-> a new reporting tool for large Sybase
reports.

Has anyone come across any tools which can import the report format
files that you can export out of ReportWorkbench?

Also, what good Sybase reporting tools have you all heard of?

Either post your messages here, or email me directly.  Thanx!