Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

Post by ERI BANCAIRE LUXEMBOUR » Tue, 21 Jul 1998 04:00:00

Hi,

A little question from a sybase beginner. I have two Sybase database with
the same structure and i would like to merge the datas from one database to
the another. I try to use
Sybase central but i didn't succeed.

Could some one help me ?

Thank you.

Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

Post by Jocelyn Blanche » Wed, 22 Jul 1998 04:00:00

You have to do this one table at a time this way:

        insert into db1.user.table select * from db2.user.table

Make sure that the destination table is empty before.

> Hi,

> A little question from a sybase beginner. I have two Sybase database with
> the same structure and i would like to merge the datas from one database to
> the another. I try to use
> Sybase central but i didn't succeed.

> Could some one help me ?

> Thank you.

1. Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

You need Professional or Client/Server version to use ODBC.

 |  Steve Moran, Flying Objects Ltd, London.                         |

2. Newbie: confuse with database object naming

3. HELP! ODBC Connetion to Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

4. Loteria de navidad y del ni?o

5. Delphi Developer 2.0 and Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

6. Adding a Number Field to a Time Field

7. Data Control probs with Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

8. SSA and striping

9. Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0 and Delphi problems

10. Sybase SQL-Anywhere 5.0 and Memo-fields

11. Form Venezuela: Problem With ReportSmith 3.0 and Sybase SQL Anywhere 5.0

12. Dynamic Cursor in Sybase Sql Anywhere 5.0