!US-FL-Jacksonville--> Sybase DBA (recruiter) Opportunities Available

!US-FL-Jacksonville--> Sybase DBA (recruiter) Opportunities Available

Post by Ategra Systems (recruit » Fri, 14 Mar 1997 04:00:00

* FREE LINKS TO THE INTERNET'S TOP RANKED INDEPENDENT JOB SITES *
* AND MORE- VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://www.cerfnet.com/~bhartman *

This is the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY for the RIGHT Person.

YOU WILL BE HIRED AS A DIRECT EMPLOYEE (W2) OF ATEGRA
SYSTEMS IN THIS POSITION.

DATABASE SKILLS
* You will perform logical and physical
  Database design,  partitioning,
  performance tuning, multi-processor hardware.
* You will collaborate on the design and be partially
  responsible for the construction, testing, and
  technical deployment of a client/server system.

REQUIREMENTS:
    Experience is a must. You will design
    and implement key architectural components of a
    state-of-the art client/server system. And
    perform DBA tasks such as tuning, logical and
    physical Sybase Database design.

Since this is a challenging environment, only seasoned P/As
will be considered - no new hires.

TERMS: Permanent full-time positions
       Salary dependent on years of experience.
       Some contractors WILL BE considered.
       Excellent full-benefits: health, dental, 401K.

EVEN IF YOU AREN'T INTERESTED IN THE ABOVE POSITION ...
I come across IS positions in all parts of the US.
If I come across a position that is JUST RIGHT FOR YOU,
should I give you a call to discuss the OPPORTUNITY ?
Well, studies have shown that the people who get the jobs
are those who at the time the job request comes in,
ALREADY have their resume ON FILE WITH ATEGRA. What this
means is that to INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF GETTING
THAT PERFECT JOB, it's preferable to have your name,
number, and skillsets on file with us AHEAD OF TIME !
Don't delay send a brief description of your skills
and interests via e-mail (be sure to include a daytime
phone number.)

HOW TO RESPOND
1. Send us your resume via e-mail.
2. E-Mailed resumes get to us the FASTEST.
3. We will not release your resume to the anyone,
   unless you say so.
4. If you don't have a resume, no problem: Just send
   us an email with your name and telephone number,
   including a brief description of your technical
   experience. Include your contact numbers.
5. We OCR everything we receive via fax. Faxes in
   standard mode do not OCR well.  So that
   YOUR RESUME will be OCRed correctly, send us
   your resume FINE mode.

CONTACT DATA:

   FAX: 1-407-682-7599 - High Resolution Mode is Best

WARNING:
1. Don't echo the ENTIRE AD back to us, it reflects

2. If you want to double your chances of being contacted,
   please include a DAYTIME phone number.
3. All are considered, regardless of immigration status.

We work NATIONWIDE, call us if you are looking for work in:
Alburquque, Atlanta, Austin, Bay Area, Boston,
Chicago, Colorado Springs, Dallas, Columbia, Denver,
Des Moines, Detroit, Folsom, Washington DC, Houston,
Indianapolis,  Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Beach,
Los Angeles, Manhattan (NYC), Memphis, Miami,
Minneapolis/St. Paul, New Orleans, Orlando,
Philadelphia, Phoenix, Pittsburgh, Portland, Raleigh,
Research Triangle Park, Richmond, Sacramento,
San Francisco, Silicon Valley, Seattle, St. Louis,
Tampa, West Palm Beach
... OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN THE COUNTRY !

* FREE LINKS TO TOP 12 RANKED JOB SITES, JOB LISTINGS, RESUME TIPS *
* AND MORE! VISIT US TODAY AT:   http://www.cerfnet.com/~bhartman  *

1. FL-Jacksonville--> Sybase DBA PERMANENT Opportunities Available

[...]

Principals only. Please - NO Third Parties. We do not work with other recruiters. Any calls, e-mail or faxes from 3rd parties will be ignored.

2. error 'ASP 0115'

3. File1 Help!

4. Just a TEST

5. Using Stored procs to return records