Sybase/Clarion Help

Post by Kevin Markowi » Fri, 14 Oct 1994 00:39:00

Hi All,

Does anyone know where I can get information on Clarion 2 or Clarion 3
indexes?  There is plenty of information on the file structure itself...
but nothing out there on the indexes.

The reason:  we have some existing systems in Clarion and want to be
able to migrate the information from Clarion to Sybase and back to
Clarion.  But it is a major PITA not being able to update the indexes at
the same time.

Or... even a DLL or C Library that could be used to do the job!

                                Cheers...
                                ]<evin.

---
 t Blue Wave/QWK v2.12 t