Report Workbench corrupts stored procedures?

Report Workbench corrupts stored procedures?

Post by Martin Renschl » Fri, 28 Oct 1994 19:36:32

Ever anyone used Report Workbench?

I try to install it to a plain new database with one table.
I can generate reports without problems and save them.
When I try to reload them, the stored procedures from Report Workbench get
corrupted. Consistency of the database is not ok after this.

I have droped the whole database two times now and I follow
exactly the instructions. My guess is the scrips are not ok.

Any comments?
Thanks
Martin