Sybase's WebSQL Plans ???

Post by Lucas Hua » Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Help ....

We currently use web.sql, does anyone Sybase's future support plans for
web.sql - I've been told that we should migrate up to PowerDynamo, but I'm not
sure what PowerDynamo will buy us.  We already have a successful product built
around web.sql ... has anyone done this before ???

Thanks

Lucas

1. Websql for Sybase SQL server .

hi there ,

has anybody installed Websql (cgi version for HP 9000/800 ,Sybase SQL
server )  successfully ?
i have problems with the interfaces file ( error msg : inappriorate
interfaces file format )

i would be thankfull for any tips or infos .

please e-mail me directly since i dont read the newsgroups regulary .

thanx in advance .

2. US-SC-Ingres System Analyst-Aide Inc.

3. Anyone tried Sybase WebSQL with Anywhere ?

4. Transaction Logging

5. 'Show Query Plan' from ISQL/w

6. Can Anyone Help with Read Only and ODBC

7. 'Show Query Plan'

8. Referencing Current Package in VBScript

9. PROBLEM WITH 'EXPLAIN PLAN'

10. Cost as used in 'EXPLAIN PLAN'

11. IBM's (and Oracle's) plans for U2 users

12. sybase tools(Format sybase 's procedure sql)