TPC-A,B,C benchmark source code

Post by Kirk R. Martin » Thu, 29 Sep 1994 07:21:12

        If anyone knows how to get the TPC benchmark source code, I
would like to know, too.  Specifically, I would like to use the TPC
benchmarks to see how our particular hardware platforms stack up against
those used by the TPC.
        I'm also interested in getting a copy of the most recent TPC
benchmark results, particularaly for Sybase 10.0.1/P2.
        Please respond via e-mail.

Thanks!
Kirk Martinez

1. TPC-A,B,C benchmark source code

        If anyone knows how to get the TPC benchmark source code, I
would like to know, too.  Specifically, I would like to use the TPC
benchmarks to see how our particular hardware platforms stack up against
those used by the TPC.
        I'm also interested in getting a copy of the most recent TPC
benchmark results, particularaly for Sybase 10.0.1/P2.
        Please respond via e-mail.

Thanks!
Kirk Martinez

2. Multiple ADO libraries: Which to use?

3. TPC benchmark app source code?

4. How do I disable login dialog when conn string has it all???

5. TPC-B benchmark source code for Oracle 6.2/Meiko system

6. reindex

7. TPC A or B benchmark app source code?

8. PDF problem - workaround available

9. BS/1 Source Code

10. WANTED: TPC benchmark sources

11. Benchmark sources, esp. TPC-C

12. Query about TPC/A , TPC/B Benchmarks ...

13. New DB2 TPC-C and TPC-D benchmark results