System 11 in Production?

Post by David Nes » Tue, 07 May 1996 04:00:00

Is anybody using SqlServer 11.0.1 in production yet?  We are starting to test a large
application under 11.0.1.

1. Sybase 11 production systems?

Well, I'm getting ready to bite the bullet and upgrade my 4.9.2 production
system to System 11. I've had a smaller production application running on it
for about a month with no problems. My other system is quite a bit larger
in terms of users and database size (400 users, 1gb db size).

The platform is Solaris 2.4.

I'd like to hear from anyone out there who has had experiences with
System 11. Has anyone been burned by it?

I'll be collecting responses to this until 5/30, at which time I'll post
a summary of what I've heard.

Many thanks,
Jon Barron

2. Change named instance to default instance

3. Dynamic SQL in Stored Procedures in System 11.5-11.9

4. Ingres server classes

5. 11.0.3.3 in web production environment

6. space padding

7. anyone using sybase 11 in production

8. UPdating DB using element centric XML

9. system error code 127 while loading ODBC Sybase system 11

10. System 10 vs System 11

11. System 10 vs System 11 in performance

12. System 10 vs System 11

13. System 10 Drivers to access System 11 server