spid= -1, cann''t remember why. - Help!

Post by Robert » Sun, 18 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hey,
        Someone was asking me why they occassionally see a process with an
spid= -1. I've seen mention of it before but cann't recall where or what
it means. Can someone refresh my memory.

Thanks, Robert

1. why cann't i copy an image datatype from one table to another

Hi,
I have a table that contains images(an image data type fields). I want to
copy certain images from that table to another table(also image data type),
using the following statement

update tbl_property set image = (select thumbimage from tbl_propertyimage
where property_id =1).

I get an error saying :

Server: Msg 279, Level 16, State 3, Line 1
The text, ntext, and image data types are invalid in this subquery or
aggregate expression.

How can I copy the image data ?

2. Access/SQL vs. Web

3. Why I cann't AddNew ?

4. Start .bat file from SQL server through job

5. Question: Why cann't I drop table?

6. pgsql-server/ oc/src/sgml/release.sgml rc/back ...

7. Modelling and DB Comparison tool suggestions...

8. When the ftp task cann't connect server,I can't continue the step

9. Cann't anyone help me? Recordset error

10. Help me : Cann't register msxml3.dll

11. Help! - Cann't start OAS after Installation