t-sql programming books

Post by James Y » Sat, 09 Mar 1996 04:00:00

Can someone please suggest any good books on transact sql programming?
All the sql books I've seen are on sql itself. I haven't found any
books that deals with t-sql (cursor, sp's). Please suggest and reply
via email, thanks!

James

1. Basic to SQL Programming Book or GUI/3GL SQL Interface

Daniel,

Assuming it's VB, try "teach yourself Database Programming with Visual
Basic". Authors are Michael Admundson and Curtis Smith, published by
SAMMS Publishing. A good bookstore should carry both VB4 and VB5
versions of this book. There are sections on both SQL and the Microsoft
Jet Engine.

David

2. Query about postgres.

3. t-sql programming books

4. Looking for a functional dependency checking tool

5. T-SQL programming book?

6. Repository

7. Good sql-programming books?

8. I want to know if TAB was pressed by the user

9. SQL programming Book

10. SQL programming book...

11. SQL Programming books ?

12. SQL Programming book...

13. Looking for a good sql programming book for SQL 7.